Friday, April 10, 2015

Cat Treat Jars on the Wheel-Ceramics Cat presents...

I like to post videos of making different things on the potters wheel and this two part video series shows how I make my cat treat jars that everyone is raving about!  I call them cat treat jars but they can be used for anything since they are completely food safe.

 In fact the first one that I made was a custom order for someone who wanted a grey tabby creamer.



That is when I came up with the design.


Now I  have gone cat crazy, creating a whole line of tabby cat and black cat ceramic items. In addition to the jars, the collection includes a large wall hanging, salt and pepper shakers, a skinny cat sculpture and a really adorable bowl suitable for soup, candy, kibble or even a plant! The possibilities are open! Check out my website for availability and subscribe to my newsletter and this blog for updates.


****all of my designs collections are copyrighted and registered with the US copyright office reg. #23171342015phl***

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    cat themed merchandise

    ReplyDelete