Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Studio Sale Sneak Peak





I have been jamming for weeks now in preparation for my once a year big Studio Show and Sale. I like to show these before pictures so folks can see that I do in fact work in my little 12 x 20 foot studio. It took me 3 days just to clean, but it look so nice when I am finished that it is worth the effort.
It is so nice having my awesome daughter Kayla at home from college helping me. She is seen here painting my road signs, making them much more beautiful than I would have and her help is invaluable to me. This is my once a year Studio blow out meant to clear space for new creations in the coming year. That's why all of my paintings are 30% off. That even includes my very newest painting pictured below which is still in progress but will be finished for your viewing pleasure at the sale. Also new this year will be one of a kind pottery pieces (there is plenty more than is pictured here) and gift certificates. If you go to my website and sign up for my newsletter you can also get in on special savings on prints for newsletter subscribers only. I think this years sale is going to be lots of fun and I expect to see a lot of familiar faces. It is free and open to the public and everyone is welcome to just come and browse and have a glass of cheer and a nibble. I also have a free gift just for stopping by. With that, I bid you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and wish to say that I am very grateful for everyone who has supported my life as an artist especially my darling husband and daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment