Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Double Art/Author Night


I had a wonderful time last week at Petey Possums Hangout in Oxford, Pa.. Its an adorable little children's bookstore on the corner of Rte. 472 and Old Baltimore Pike. I had a reading with the children, signed copies of "Millicent and the Faraway Moon" and answered questions about being an artist and author from 6-8 pm.





From 5-6 I enjoyed the company of my fellow artists and patrons at the Opening of the Oxford Artists Connection members show where I displayed 4 of my paintings. I wanted to show that i do other things beside the cow paintings so my people on the couch paintings took up their place on the wall right along side them. It was a very nice show with lots of variety from the other artists. It was also very well attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment