Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Aftermath




I haven't posted to my blog in quite awhile as I have been so busy in other areas. I had meant to use this blog to show folks all of the different types of painting tat I do besides cows. I still intend to do that and post new work often, but I would also like to really connect with people on the other end of my computer screen. So, please feel free to post comments or just give a shout hello.

What I am showing you here is how my studio looks after months being on the road doing outdoor shows. I started in early June and had my last one in October nearly every weekend. My task for the next couple of weeks is to get it all straightened out for my upcoming Studio Tour, but more on that later....

2 comments:

  1. Wow Karen! I love this blog. your paintings are full of joy just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got to take the before pictures of my studio, but i'm in the same process of getting ready for my open house. Then, to clean out and give my daughter some studio space other than her bedroom! Love your blog -
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete